- Interested students are asked to contact one of the participating Professors. Participants need a Masters degree either in Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics or related disciplines with a focus on quantitative methods and an interest in business problems.
- Supply network planning in the process industries (Prof. Grunow, TUM)
- Discrete Optimization (Dr. Naber, TUM School of Management)
- Advanced Planning (Prof. Tuma, Augsburg University)
- Auctions and Market Design (Prof. Bichler, TUM)
- Stochastic Modeling (Prof. Kuhn, Ingolstadt School of Management)
- Complex Scheduling (Prof. Kolisch, TUM)
Econometrics & Forecasting (Prof. Küsters, Ingolstadt School of Management)